
My post- Easter morning began with a stomach ache and an 8:30 wake- up call. There was coffee to be had with Sadie, the tires needed to be rotated, my tax return needed to be signed, and pictures had to be developed; and all before 12. Karena was scheduled to land in San Jose at 1:15, and I had offered to pick her up. Woodland to San Jose is about 2 hours. It was a quick trip. The sun was out, but I had no time to enjoy it thoroughly. Reel Work was tabling tonight at the Watsonville Brown Berets youth and power event, and I had to make tons of fliers, fill out my graduation stuff, send off e-mails, and most importantly, shower. before 7. It was a crazy day, AND I got another parking ticket. High point- sitting next to Mos Def all night. Low point- there really wasn't one- it was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment