Link
Well I can't believe that the last time I posted anything was this past easter. So much has happened in the last four months. For starters I FINALLY graduated from UCSC with my B.A. in Community Studies. Family and friends gathered on the lawn of Oakes College on June 18, 2006 to cheer as my name was announced. As the first person to graduate from college on my dad's side I was quite emotional during my brief speech, and in nothing less than a daze afterwards. The following weekend I traveled down to Indio, CA for my friend Karena's graduation party. While in the desert, I had to the opportunity to visit Joshua Tree National Park, and I can't wait to go back and spend more time there.
I moved back to Sacramento at the beginning of July just in time to celebrate my birthday with my old friends from Davis and Sacramento. Then I went down to Baja for a week to visit family and friends there. The weather was beautiful and on one occasion at the beach there were dolphins swimming so close to shore I could almost swim out to them.
The following week I started volunteering at KVIE, the local pbs station. The people have been very friendly and I have enjoyed my time there. In the meantime, I've been applying for jobs and editing various projects I've shot over the past 8 months.
I'm newly comitted to posting a story a week. Let's see how that goes....
1 comment:
hi nice blog!!!
Post a Comment