Thursday, April 06, 2006

Feeeed the birrrrds

Ok,I know it has been a while, and I am excited to post a new video update. I've had this edited together for quite some time now, but you know me, I was waiting for the proper 4am window to open up. So here we are, 4am on Thursday April 5 and I'm posting for the first time in months. I do hope to finally put everything that I have prepared up here.
I'm almost done with school. In fact I'm so close it's painful- just finishing up my film, which is fun and stressful at the same time. I'm also applying for jobs and helping out with the Reel Work film festival (www.reelwork.org). The sun finally came out for a bit in Santa Cruz, which was nice. Other than that, there's not much to report. Ciao.
Click here to view video...Haz click aqui para ver el video

Link

No comments: